Thursday, April 10, 2014

Photo A Day, Day 10: My Fave Part of the Day

There are so many options for my favorite part of the day. I love waking up in the morning and hearing my kids playing and chatting together down the hall. I love wordlessly snuggling with my husband before we get up and start the insanity of the day. I love lying down next to my daughter and reading a story together before her naptime. I love doing the same with my son while he waits for his turn in the tub before bedtime. And I love once again wordlessly snuggling with my husband as we drift off to the sleep at the end of a long day.


So what do all these favorite times have in common? Yep, you guessed it.


I’m all about the bed. I’m all about the soft sheets, the perfectly firm mattress, the soothing colors in the room, the fresh-scented pillows, and the beloved bedmate. My bed is my haven from the world, my place to relax and decompress, my escape from noise and demands and stress. Any time I get to be in my bed is my fave part of the day.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment